- 0 student
- 4 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 6 week duration
Visioning and Goalsetting
Success in life is a very intentional endeavor and one of the most important things you can do to achieve success is to chart a very direct path to it using the principles of visioning and goalsetting. Goal setting has many benefits across both our personal and professional lives. Research has shown
time and again taking ownership of our goals is incredibly empowering and rewarding.
The Vision and Goalsetting Course is a short learning series designed to help you master and maximize the principles of goalsetting in designing and realizing the future you have always imagined. From short term expectations like losing weight and finding a partner, to long term dreams like building a career, you can use these principles to set yourself up for success with intentionality, precision and accuracy.
VISION AND GOALSETTING
- Defining Vision
- What is Goalsetting
- The Psychology of Goalsetting
- Rules of Goalsetting
As a result of this course, you will be able to:
- Clarify and define a personal vision for your life
- Set goals in tandem with that vision
- Learn how to use the psychology of goalsetting to your advantage
- Understand how and why goalsetting works
- Master the principles of goalsetting and employ them in charting a course for personal and professional success.
This course is completely self-paced – you can start and finish at your own pace. Most participants tend to complete it within 6 to 10 hours of study time.
Upon successful completion of the course module, a certificate of participation will be issued to you from the Centre for Emotional Wellness Africa.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings