Your self-concept is the all-encompassing idea you have about who you are as a person. It is your
personal belief about who you are. It is your answer to the question “Who am I?”
A strong self-concept is a very vital ingredient of emotional wellness and can help individuals like you find their character strengths and live a life of purposefulness and meaning.
The Strengthening Your Self-Concept Course is designed to help you build a stronger sense of self, thereby helping you increase your self-esteem, self-confidence and self-worth.
- Signs of A Negative Self-Concept
- How A Negative Self-Concept Affects Professionals and Entrepreneurs in Today’s World
- How to Develop a Positive Self-Concept
- Finding Your Strengths
As a result of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop a positive sense of self.
- Increase self-confidence.
- Develop a healthy self-esteem.
- Develop a healthy self-image.
This course is completely self-paced – you can start and finish at your own pace. Most participants tend to complete it within 3 to 6 hours of study time.
Upon successful completion of the course module, a certificate of participation will be issued to you from the Centre for Emotional Wellness Africa.