- 1 student
- 8 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 6 hour duration
Resilience is the act of bouncing back or resisting to crack under pressure. It is the process of adapting well in the face of adversity, trauma, tragedy, threats or even significant sources of stress.
The Resilience for Teenagers Course is designed to help teenagers master the essential resilience skills that are critical for long term success in life. The course contains a mix of case studies, tests and exercises that will help the participant identify their current resilience level and provide them with the tools and knowledge they need to further develop it.
- What is Resilience?
- Resilience and Academic Achievement
- The Seven Essential Resiliency Skills
- How to Develop Resilience
As a result of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop and master the principles of resilience.
- Learn how to negotiate adversities successfully in life.
- Develop grit and persistence in pursuing goals.
This course is completely self-paced – you can start and finish at your own pace. Most participants tend to complete it within 3 to 6 hours of study time.
Upon successful completion of the course module, a certificate of participation will be issued to you from the Centre for Emotional Wellness Africa.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings